Paper bag Day commemorates the importance of inventing paper bags and illustrates the benefits of paper bags instead of plastic bags that pollute the environment. Encourage people to protect the sustainable development of the environment. Paper bag Day is held on July 12 every year.
Paper bags are made of renewable materials that can be reused, recycled, composted, and biodegradable. Paper bags can reduce pollution, and are environmentally friendly, in line with people’s desire for sustainable development. Paper bags are also friendly to human beings. Paper bags do not contain harmful objects, and children and animals can also touch them.
Paper bags are made of wood and can be recycled and made into new paper. Such as newspapers, magazines, and books. Trees are friendly to the environment and can absorb carbon dioxide from the air and remove oxygen. Therefore, saving paper can reduce the felling of trees and protect the environment in which human beings can survive.
The design of the paper bag is high-end and elegant. The earliest paper bags were made of Kraft paper, and the raw material of Kraft paper was wood.
With the further development of people’s aesthetic requirements, Ivory paper and Art paper are also widely used in the production of paper bags.
Paper bags have many uses: commodity bags, bread bags, party bags, mail bags, recycling bags, first aid bags and so on.
In 1852, Francis Wolle invented the first machine to mass-produce paper bags.
In 1871, Margaret E. Knight designed a machine for producing flat paper bags, known as the “mother of food bags.” As a result, food bags are produced.
In 1883, Charles Stilwell invented a square-bottomed paper bag with a side to make it easy to fold and store.
In 1912, Walter Deubener added handles to paper bags to make it easy for people to carry.
Paper bags are widely used in daily life. It is mainly reflected in storing and carrying items.
What are the benefits of using paper bags?
- 1. Paper bags can be reused and composted.
2. It takes about 6 months for paper bags to decompose. The degradation of plastic bags takes about 400-1000 years.
- 3. The production of plastic bags requires more greenhouse gases than paper bags. Therefore, compared with plastic bags, the production of paper bags requires less energy.
- 4. Recycling paper bags can save 3.3m ³landfill space.
- 5. The use of paper bags can prevent atmospheric degradation. Because paper bags don’t hurt marine life.
- 6.The use of paper bags can establish an environmentally friendly corporate image for enterprises. Therefore, many brand companies will print their own LOGO, on paper bags to facilitate brand communication. It is equivalent to advertising for enterprises. If you want to promote your brand in this environmentally friendly and inexpensive way, you can contact Judy (email@example.com) and we can make it for you. You can also visit our website https://www.wepaperbag.com.
Since paper bags are beneficial to human beings, how should we participate in Paper bag Day and contribute to human beings, society and the environment?
We can start with ourselves and treat every day as a paper bag day.
- 1. Participate in various environmental protection activities. Such as planting trees, flowers and plants.
2. Reduce the use of plastic bags, used paper bags, can be stored, repeated use, reduce waste.
- 3. Use paper to make handicrafts, spread the benefits of paper bags, and educate others and children about the importance of paper bags to our environment.
- 4. Spread the message of eco-friendly paper bags on various social media, such as facebook,twitter,Linkedin,Instagram,Pinterest.
I hope paper bags can bring friendly and vibrant brand benefits to your company.